This is a dgital product, nothing will be shipped.
Hardcopy available on amazon: My First Arabic Alphabet Writing Practice
PDF File: 80+ pages
This is the perfect book for young kids who are beginning to learn how to write Arabic.
- Letters are formatted in dotted fonts for tracing
- Large prints for younger kids to write with ease
- Illustrations of animals to expand child's vocabulary
- Picture of animals with Arabic and English names for non-natives
- The book progressively takes the child from easy to more complex writing practice
- Allows sufficient space for child to attempt writing the alphabets on their own without any guide
- Simple illustrations for child who loves coloring
The workbook is designed to take the child from simple to complex writing tasks
Level 1: Tracing Practice (i.e. tracing simple lines)
Level 2: Tracing the Arabic Alphabet (i.e. Alif to ya')
Level 3: Tracing Arabic Words (i.e. writing simple 3 letter words in Arabic)